Already have a Username/Password for TEME?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- An TEME copyright and warranty form will have to accompany your submission. Authors are responsible for obtaining any security clearances. All authors have to sign the copyright transfer form. The signed copyright form has to be scanned and uploaded by using the corresponding Supplementary files upload interface on the website.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Responsibility for technical content and for protection of proprietary material rests solely with the author(s) and their organizations and is not the responsibility of the publisher, journal or its Editorial Staff.
The main author is responsible for ensuring that the article has been seen and approved by all the other authors.
It is the responsibility of the author to obtain all necessary copyright release permissions for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript prior to the submission.
Authors are asked to sign a warranty and copyright agreement upon acceptance of their manuscript, before the manuscript can be published.